Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blogging woes...

I have to admit the obvious - I suck at blogging. There has been at least a dozen times in the past 3 weeks or so where I had something incredibly awesome happen or I got an idea for a post but I failed to type it up and share it.

The main reason for this? Its simple. Im lazy. Sub-reasons could include my love for TV (NFL and NBA are eating up a lot of my time lately), my tendency to overdose on surfing the internet for answers and amusement, dining out and drinking thus getting too tired, and my short attention span. Here's a little of what has transpired in the past weeks that I shouldve posted:

- Finished off a long northwest trip with a 6-day jaunt in Vegas. Got killed at the tables but got to see a hot blonde and had the chance to pop off a few rounds at makeshift shooting gallery in the Vegas desert.

- A few less than amusing experiences at MIA which I no longer consider part of the USA.

- EPIC WEEKEND. This weekend consisted of being enabled by my cousin to go to the Bahamas, followed by a 36 hour major gambling binge with scattered hilarity mixed in between, and culminating with an early AM flight back to Miami to tailgate and catch the Patriots dismantle the Doll Fans live.

I guess travel having slowed for me could be playing a part in my lack of posting too. Im going to work on getting more frequent with my posting. My buddy Dave at Monkey Bingo is pretty solid at posting almost daily. Thats inspiring.

8 comments:

Tere said...

This happens to me, too. I fail to write a bunch of neat things that happen or that I do, then feel like an ass about it.

Balou said...

That happens to me all the time. I'll be out and about and get an idea, but by the time I sit down to write it, it's like "eh, the moment has passed." =)

SteveBM said...

You said it Balou. The moment passes pretty quick too and without it youve got nothing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Yeah, you should definitely try for more posts. The one above about your golfing trip was hi-larious.

Anonymous said...

ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO FIND REGULAR F'ING JOBS .......

SteveBM said...

If by regular you mean stuck behind a desk taking orders from some asshole for little pay, no thanks. I'll stick with my regular gig.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.