Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Spam is annoying

I dont understand email spam, I just dont. It really doesnt matter how many times I get an email from Devry or the University of Phoenix, Im not signing up. I also dont need a Guide to Cabinet Refacing, or anything from Target, JetBlue, or JC Penney. I literally get 4-5 of these daily and each one gets sent right to the Junk Email folder. Somehow, these idiots that send these things are able to switch email addresses and they end up in my inbox again day after day. What is the point of spam? Does anyone actually click on these emails and open them? If so, are they so excited by the ads to buy something or enlist in school? I doubt it. Funny thing is I got 3 of these emails (Cabinets, JC Penney, and U of Phoenix) while I typed this...

So, what is the point of "blocking" senders on my junk email if they just morph into another address? How can this be stopped?

2 comments:

Geniusofdespair said...

vyou don't get all that spam on bellsouth. it is yahoo that kills me...I have won so many lotteries I can't even count them...

Geniusofdespair said...

get rid of word verification, i had to enter 4 times to get posted.