Friday, November 16, 2007

Have you ever wanted to tell yourself to "go fuck yourself"?

Normally when I get emails forwarded to me I trash them. If they are forwards that have been forwarded over and over again, chances of me reading it lessen even more. Well, I guess I trusted the source today because I actually opened all of the forwards until I got to the end and hit the link to this site. Its pretty damn cool. The site is called SitePal and you can type in text and the computer character will speak it back to you. They even have a link where you can create a character for free, though Im sure there is a catch somewhere. The site is for businesses as well, but lets face it, most of their traffic is probably coming from people like me who want to hear a computer say, "go fuck yourself" and "man that chili went right thru me, I gotta take a dump" haha.

Check it out for yourself!

No comments: